Experienced WorkSafeBC ("WCB") LawyersThe lawyers at Gosal & Company do not dabble in multiple areas of law. We concentrate on WorkSafeBC claims (approximately 95% of our files) and CPP Disability claims and appeals. Mr. Gosal has represented over 4,000 injured workers since 1993. Mr. Gosal has been qualified (and provided oral evidence) as an expert witness regarding Workers' Compensation matters in the British Columbia Supreme Court.
Why Choose Gosal & Company
Review Division Appeals
Workers' Compensation Appeal Tribunal Appeals
Reopening of Claims
Canada Pension Plan Reconsiderations
Social Security Tribunal - General Division Appeals
Social Security Tribunal - Appeal Division Appeals
WorkSafeBC Red Flags
- Your claim has been accepted for …
- No other condition (temporary or permanent) is accepted.
- No limitations or restrictions are accepted.
- It is not anticipated that any permanent impairment will result.
- Your file will not be referred to Disability Awards.
- You have been deemed fit to return to work without restrictions.
- Your condition has resolved.
- You have a significant pre-existing condition. No aggravation of your pre-existing condition is accepted.
- Your file has been reviewed by our Medical Advisor…I have accepted the Medical Advisor’s opinion…your claim is denied.
- There is no convincing evidence of….
- Your “chronic pain” is accepted. Your file will be referred to Disability Awards for chronic pain. (This means that the WCB has quantified your disability as 2.5% out of 100% and that any and all objective signs of medical disability will be ignored).
Terms to be aware of in WorkSafeBC / WCB decision letters
If you need assistance with deciphering WCB terminology, seek legal advice and call Gosal & Company.
I was very satisfied with Mr. Gosal’s services. He helped me with a very difficult WCB case, and now I am receiving 100% WCB pension and a CPP pension. I have already referred several clients to Mr. Gosal and will continue to do so.Ms. K. K.
We are really happy with the results from our WorkSafeBC case. Mr. Gosal’s service was really good. When we came in for appointments all our questions were answered and our concerns were addressed.Ms. P. Bhullar